Through a program in conjunction with Carnegie-Stout Public Library in Dubuque, you are now able to place a hold on any item available at Carnegie-Stout Public Library and have it sent to the Asbury Branch of the Dubuque County Library District for pickup.
What do I need to place a hold on an item at Carnegie-Stout?
- A valid Carnegie-Stout Library card in good standing.
- You may place a hold by logging into your account at Carnegie-Stout, choose Asbury as your pickup site.
- You may also place a hold by calling Carnegie-Stout, again make sure you specify Asbury as your pickup site.
- When you are finished with the item you may return it to the Asbury Branch or return it directly to Carnegie-Stout.
- All holds need to be picked up within one week
- Holds delivered to Asbury may be forwarded to any DCLD branch via Courier.
In addition Dubuque County Library District patrons may choose Carnegie Stout Public Library as a pickup location for holds on county materials.